Friday 2 January 2009














So i'm doing something a bit different and yet something done before.

For an unspecified limited time only I'm giving away my first retail release, my EP entitled "Childhood E.P.".

All I ask is this..

If your a reviewer/blogger, either pro or ametuer, please review it.

If your joe public, please listen to it and let me know what you think by getting in touch with me via my offical website www.leonlive.co.uk

If you like it and find yourself listening to it regularly or find yourself recommending it to your friends, please consider buying it from my website, Its only £3 (plus P&P).

heres the torrent link:

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2108517

If you review it and would like more info on myself, how it was recorded, budget/time constraints etc then please get in touch and i'd be happy to answer any questions you have.

No comments: